College Documents For Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff Contacts
Printable Bailey College full-time faculty and staff roster (pdf) This roster includes remote access contact information for the departments and college offices.
Policies and Procedures
- Bailey College Mission and Values
- Bailey College Personnel Document (pdf)
- Diversity and Inclusion Resource List (pdf)
- Frost Grant-Related Assigned Time and Grant Writing Programs (pdf)
College Documents for Students
New College Name and Identity:
The Bailey College of Science and Mathematics
The CSU Board of Trustees approved the renaming of our college as the Philip and Christina Bailey College of Science and Mathematics – California Polytechnic State University. This occurred on May 23, 2023, with unanimous action in favor of the naming. Read more about the renaming and the honorees, Phil and Tina Bailey.
To all faculty, staff and students, please note the following and update materials accordingly.
NEW COLLEGE NAMES AND ACRONYM
For official and formal usage:
Philip and Christina Bailey College of Science and Mathematics – California Polytechnic State University
For all other usage:
1. Bailey College of Science and Mathematics
2. Bailey College for short.
3. BCSM, if an acronym is needed.
DOWNLOAD NEW LOGOS (LOCKUPS)
All of the college's departments now have new/updated logos. Most of the college's centers, programs and funds also have new/updated logos, but some were unchanged. Please replace old logos with new versions in new materials and existing templates.
To view a list of the entities within our college with new and unchanged logos, see below.
View List of New and Unchanged Logos
Entities whose logos did not change:
- Center for Applications in Biotechnology
- Center for Coastal Marine Sciences
- Center for Engineering, Science & Mathematics Education
- Center for Health Research
- Kenneth N. Edwards Western Coatings Technology Center
Entities whose logos were updated with the new Bailey College name:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Kinesiology & Public Health
- Liberal Studies
- School of Education
DOWNLOAD NEW DEPARTMENT LOGOS (Need to be logged in to the Cal Poly Portal to access.)
These Centers, Programs, Initiatives, Funds, etc.:
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Design & Fabrication
- Frost Fund
- Frost Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- Geology & Geophysics
- Initiative for Climate Leadership & Resilience
- Innovation Initiative
- Learn by Doing Lab
- Pre-Health Advising
- Student Services
DOWNLOAD NEW LOGOS FOR THE ABOVE CENTERS, PROGRAMS, INITIATIVES, FUNDS, ETC. (Need to be logged in to the Cal Poly Portal to access.)
Download New Bailey College and Department Logos and Templates
OneDrive link to download new logos and updated templates for the Bailey College of Science and Mathematics. (Need to be logged in to the Cal Poly Portal to access.)
Download New Logos for Bailey College Centers, Programs, Funds, etc.
OneDrive link to download new logos for centers, programs, funds, etc., in the Bailey College of Science and Mathematics. (Need to be logged in to the Cal Poly Portal to access.)
Guidance on Usage of Logos
University Communications and Marketing provides guidelines on proper usage of logo lockups for the university, college, departments, etc.
- When preparing materials for print, use EPS logo files.
- When preparing materials for digital formats (web, email, PowerPoint), use PNG logo files.
Approved and Branded Templates
University Communications and Marketing provides downloadable templates for stationery, event signage, presentation materials, etc. on their "Downloads and Templates" webpage.
Updating Email Signatures
Ordering New Business Cards
All Cal Poly business card printing orders should be placed with the designated vendor. Visit this page and follow the instructions.
Ordering New Name Tags (Badges)
Review merchandise ordering process guidelines outlined by University Communications and Marketing. Follow these additional steps outlined by the Bailey College to order new magnetic name tags (1.5” x 3”):
- Create a spreadsheet with full names, titles, department/area (optional), pronouns (optional), etc.
- Download this PDF with examples and specs to reference. Share this PDF with a Cal Poly licensed vendor to let them know which version you prefer.
- Place your order with a Cal Poly licensed vendor. The Bailey College recommends using Print Pal for ordering 3”x1.5” plastic magnetic name badges.
- Email Print Pal at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and attach your spreadsheet and the PDF with examples/specs.
- Print Pal will provide you with a digital proof to review/approve before finalizing your order.
Ordering New Name Plates
Instructions coming soon, please check back again.
Ordering New Building Signage
If your department, center, program, etc. needs to order new permanent signage for a building, classroom, lab or other usage, please contact the Bailey College Communications team by email.